How To Reach The Top 1% In Everything You Do

Mike's main focus is helping YOU reach the Top

Mike's main focus is helping YOU reach the Top

 

Mike lectures on what it takes to reach the top 1% in business, finance, sports and academics.  Learn what the ultra-successful, or top one-percenters, do differently than the other 99% (which may surprise you!)  The insight gained in this talk will inspire you to accept nothing less than the best from yourself and everyone else around you.  Listeners learn to think and do what the ultra-successful do and leave with the ability to take immediate action towards reaching the top in their field.

This lecture will show you how to get everything you could ever want!

Mike is considered an expert at personal motivation and inspires others to maximize their potential.  His approach consists of delivering both a vision for what is possible and an individualized system for getting and staying motivated. 

 

 
 
Here are a few of the strategies that you will learn:
  • How to determine your purpose
  • Creating a system to  stay focused
  • Strategies for achieving work/life balance
  • The best BET you will ever make
  • The 4 keys to Unstoppable Success
  • The rule of 3 that will change your life
  • How to achieve exponential growth
  • The best 3 words to get everything you want
  • How to use a “have to” mindset to propel you to the top
  • Why 10% is so important

 

Here’s what people are saying about Mike’s “Top 1%” lecture:

 

Kathleen Millson, NASA

Kathleen Millson, NASA

 

 

“Mike taught us, entertained us and inspired us.  Not only will I be recommending him to others, I will be re-inviting him to come back to us.” 

 

 

 

 

Sam Kline, March Westin Company

Sam Kline, March Westin Company

“Mike’s presentations are phenomenal.  He not only inspires you to dream bigger and demand more from yourself, but he also gives you a step-by-step plan for how to get there.  I can’t wait to go to his business lecture to learn how he’s done so well in so short a time!” 

 

 

 

 

To Book Mike to speak for your business, group or team, you can contact him directly at:

mike@unstoppablesuccess.com

(304)838-4392

529 East Main St., Bridgeport, WV  26330